Tooling / Tool Maintenance Engineer (1 position) Fresh graduate - from RM 2541 + RM50 (meal allowance) =RM 2591.00 + (OT)
- Perform tool maintenance and maintain best practice in Tooling / Tool Maintenance process and
- system review and improve stamping/cutting tool performance production improvement and yield improvement project.
- Responsible for new tool buy-off and FAI
- Responsible for tool troubleshooting, tool modification, and tool improvement
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering. 1-2 years of experience in progressive tooling and manufacturing is an advantage.
- A fresh graduate is encouraged to apply. Candidates with aptitude in hands-on work. Proactive, independent, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Knowledge and experience in various Quality standards, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP and SPC.
- ATTRACTIVE LONG SERVICE AWARD
- PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE TARGET - ONCE IN THREE (3) MONTHS