Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor and supervise the work progress at site.
- Coordinate with consultant, sub-contractors, authorities and other departments of the company.
- Ensure the project are implemented according to approved standards.
- To record the work done and process the work claims in the proper manner.
- Attend the site meeting and check for the materials upon delivery in site.
- Lead,monitor and control general workers.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 1-5 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Experienced in Civil Works is an advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?