- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare any related reports
- Maintain and Computation of actual and standard costing
- Proactive analysis of variances between actual costing and standard costing
- Compile and analyze product related costing and reporting
- Calculate finished goods (FG) standard cost for selling price
- Work closely with various sourcing department to have BOM cost in time manner and accuracy
- To check and monitor BOM to maintain standard costs, selling price, product structures is accurate
- Perform and coordinate monthly physical stock count for raw material and work in progress, review and verify stock report
- Responsible to prepare monthly cost consumption report
- Responsible to review and update standard cost change from time to time
- Involve in yearly budget calculation for raw material consumption report
- Strategic suggestions for process improvement
- Any ad hoc analysis and reporting assign by the superior.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and costing understanding.
- Willingness to learn and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven communications skills/ presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience in Standard Costing will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills.
- Good Interpersonal competencies, attention to details and hands on person.
- Able to work independently and in the team with minimum supervision
- Preferable with ERP experience
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Free parking
Jalan Haji Abdul Manan, Mukim Kapar, 42200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps