Manage the risk management and business continuity framework, policies and practices of the Company based on the following aspects:
- Identification, assessment and measurement of risks using the risk tools such as RCSA, KRI and IMDC.
- Monitoring of risks, loss/impact of risk exposure and effectiveness of Company’s response and action plans.
- Maintaining the BCM cycle and facilities and ensure staff of the Company have an acceptable level of knowledge to execute the BCM plan.
- Risk identification and assessment at Company Level and Business Unit Level.
- Recommending and developing risk management policies, strategies and processes within the Company.
- Perform risk control and analysis through reported incidents and audit findings.
- Management of Incident Management Data Control (IMDC) and close follow-up on the action plan to avoid recurrence.
- Undertake all the associated action to ensure an accurate and timely deliverance of routine or ad-hoc risk related reports including Risk Management Report, Regional Risk Report, Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Report, AFS Japan Report and Audit Committee (AC) Meeting Report.
- Drive the coordination of the business continuity plan exercises by assisting the development of relevant business continuity / disaster recovery testing and activities.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Actuarial Science or equivalent or member of MIA/IIA or other relevant professional body.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Risk Management/BCM, internal control and project management.
- Experience in “Enterprise-Wide Risk Management” framework in the financial services sector or reputable company is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with good business acumen.
- Experience in financial and operational risk management.
- Ability to review and implement risk management, internal control and project management.
- Has skills and knowledge in internal & external auditing, SOX, GAP Analysis, costing, cash flow analysis, forecasting/budgeting, variance analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Corporate Management
Executive Credit Management/ Collector
Senior Executive - Legal (Credit Management Group)
Senior Executive - Compliance (Credit Management Group)
Assistant Manager, Merchant Marketing
Senior Executive, Internal Audit