- Prepare and analyze monthly management reports.
- Responsible to achieve key account quarterly and yearly targets.
- To handle matching invoices and payment processing of Accounts Payables/ Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare reports and reconciliation schedules for Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable.
- To liaise with suppliers, warehouse, and operations to ensure queries are answered & dealt with in a timely manner and accurately.
- To assist in monthly and yearly account closing.
- To assist in daily finance activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 Year(s) of working experience in the Finance / Accounts Department.
- Job-specific skills: Accounting, Analytical Numeric, Microsoft Office.
- Willing to learn, hardworking, self-disciplined, committed, a good team player, and able to complete tasks within the timeline given.
- Good communication skills in English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Position to be based in Oasis Office Suites, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
B-9-01, Block B, Oasis Square No.2, Jalan PJU 1A/7A Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps